Our community

Meet local women artists, makers and business owners

Our community is made up of female makers or artists, or female business owners that support female makers and artists. All can be found in and around Elgin TX.

When you support a small business, you’re supporting a dream

Fashion Outlaws

Sheva

Crocheter to The Stars!

Felting Farmer Lady

Lee

Lee, the Felting Farmer Lady specializes in locks, lots and lots of locks from as many sheep breeds as she can find. Most fleeces are sourced from USA small farm shepherds as well as some from the UK, again from small farms.

Ferret & Fern

Emma

Ferret & Fern is Emma’s latest creative adventure where she aims to combine she passions as an amateur gardener and seamstress with her work as a designer and illustrator.

FiberObsessions @ Yarnorama!

Susan

Yarnorama!, the best knitting, weaving and spinning supplies store in Texas!

Getalong Girls Creations

Jane, Guinevere & Linda

We make a variety of handcrafted textiles, from laser-cut leather earrings to felt stuffed animals to cotton potholders. We frequent craft fairs and markets around Elgin.

Good Bones Art

Jordan

A fun mix of art from modern embroidery by hand, vinyl stickers, and downloadable art prints.

Irish Tulip Designs

Charly

Irish Tulip Designs is more than just crocheting, it’s crocheting with a platform for transparency. That’s why Irish Tulip Designs has become parts of my soul all mixed into one.

Joy Harte

Joy

I love nature and all things fiber related, I’m driven by colors and textures and adding a little bit of love back into the world through my art.

LuckyXena Design

Martha

Learning and exploring new colors and patterns through weaving

Oak and Thorn

Terra

Terra creates native plant cyanotypes, handcrafted brooms, quilted bags, felts and knits, and is an aspiring landscape painter.

Paintbrush Print Company

Emily

PPC makes modern souvenirs inspired by all things cowgirl, retro and roadside. Everything is original artwork, hand drawn and hand printed by Emily. Her studio is now located in Amarillo, but she’s grateful to still feel at home in Elgin, and still works closely with local businesses.

Tahnee Rose Design

Tahnee

Transforming forgotten flea market finds and retro rubbish into pieces that blend easily into a modern lifestyle