Our community

Meet local women artists, makers and business owners

Our community is made up of female makers or artists, or female business owners that support female makers and artists. All can be found in and around Elgin TX.

When you support a small business, you’re supporting a dream

Body and Shine Wellness

Katy

We are a local, woman-owned boutique yoga and wellness studio. We only carry items that support our brand values, placing a strong emphasis on items from other small businesses, women-owned businesses, or Texas-based businesses; along with items that are handmade, support a cause, and that are produced in an environmentally friendly and ethical way.

SHAMBA

Sarah

Sarah’s products are made with untreated bees wax from her own hives, olive oil infused with herbs grow on her farm, and essential oils.

Terre Noire Apothecary 

Laurène

I’m a clinically trained herbalist and started my apothecary around 2018. I offer a variety of loose leaf herbal tea blends, herbal extracts and body care products that are all made and formulated by me every step of the way.

The Green Woman Farm

Tesseva

Growing a variety of herbs utilizing regenerative farm practices and permaculture standards to create the ultimate self sustaining environment.

The Melanated Apothecary

Teri

My goal is to work toward improving the quality of life through physical and mental rejuvenation through esthetics, herbalism, personal training, nutrition coaching, and other body therapies.

Twelve Star Massage

Sunnie

Healing is one of my passions, I love to learn different modalities and to educate myself in holistic healing.