Our community

Meet local women artists, makers and business owners

Our community is made up of female makers or artists, or female business owners that support female makers and artists. All can be found in and around Elgin TX.

When you support a small business, you’re supporting a dream

Body and Shine Wellness

Katy

We are a local, woman-owned boutique yoga and wellness studio. We only carry items that support our brand values, placing a strong emphasis on items from other small businesses, women-owned businesses, or Texas-based businesses; along with items that are handmade, support a cause, and that are produced in an environmentally friendly and ethical way.

Chemn Cafe

Monica

An educational design-inspired coffee shop

Earthen Metals

Erin & Tiger

All Erin’s pieces are one of a kind and individually handmade, she uses forge, anvil, hammer and tongs to form each piece. Some pieces she wire brushes and buff out and some she uses the torch to get a ‘fire patina’.

The Clever Tiger

Ashley & Kyle

The Clever Tiger is an art studio and gallery founded by husband and wife, Kyle and Ashley Smith, with a goal to provide a creative outlet for established artists, aspiring artists, and anyone wanting to explore or appreciate creativity.

The Melanated Apothecary

Teri

My goal is to work toward improving the quality of life through physical and mental rejuvenation through esthetics, herbalism, personal training, nutrition coaching, and other body therapies.

The Owl Wine Bar & Home Goods

Molly & Gary

The Owl, Elgin’s first home goods store and wine bar, offers unique vintage home goods and furniture and a local option for happy hour and sampling boutique wines.

Twelve Star Massage

Sunnie

Healing is one of my passions, I love to learn different modalities and to educate myself in holistic healing.