Our community

Meet local women artists, makers and business owners

Our community is made up of female makers or artists, or female business owners that support female makers and artists. All can be found in and around Elgin TX.

When you support a small business, you’re supporting a dream

Getalong Girls Creations

Jane, Guinevere & Linda

We make a variety of handcrafted textiles, from laser-cut leather earrings to felt stuffed animals to cotton potholders. We frequent craft fairs and markets around Elgin.

Irish Tulip Designs

Charly

Irish Tulip Designs is more than just crocheting, it’s crocheting with a platform for transparency. That’s why Irish Tulip Designs has become parts of my soul all mixed into one.

jd.stitch

Jordan

A fun mix of art from modern embroidery by hand, vinyl stickers, and downloadable art prints.

Joy Harte

Joy

I love nature and all things fiber related, I’m driven by colors and textures and adding a little bit of love back into the world through my art.

Kate Feels Cozy

Kate

Lino block prints, cards, totes, and knitted wear, hats, scarves, mittens

Log Ceramics

Taylor

I make a mix of wheel thrown and slip cast goods, with the occasional extra weird item.

LuckyXena Design

Martha

Learning and exploring new colors and patterns through weaving

Melanie Shaw Ceramics

Melanie

Exploring detail and refining of decoration while using the beautiful color of the clay

Oak and Thorn

Terra

Terra creates native plant cyanotypes, handcrafted brooms, quilted bags, felts and knits, and is an aspiring landscape painter.

Other People’s Family

Brooke

Other People’s Family Watercolor Portraits are inspired by Brooke’s large collection of found photos and the people and places she finds most interesting.

Paintbrush Print Company

Emily

PPC makes modern souvenirs inspired by all things cowgirl, retro and roadside. Everything is original artwork, hand drawn and hand printed by Emily. Her studio is now located in Amarillo, but she’s grateful to still feel at home in Elgin, and still works closely with local businesses.

SHAMBA

Sarah

Sarah’s products are made with untreated bees wax from her own hives, olive oil infused with herbs grow on her farm, and essential oils.